Flowbite - Changelog
Read more about the releases made for FlowBite from the official changelog
We strive to keep a good accountability of all of the version changes that we make for the FlowBite library.
Released on November 29th, 2021.
- full dark/light mode integration
- add new tabs component
- new modal component variations and sizes
- new card components
- dark mode switcher guide
- minor bug fixes
- fix the package
mini-svg-data-urinot being included as a dependency
- separated the datepicker plugin from the main
flowbite.bundle.jsfile and instead created a separate one which is optional to include
- added more dropdown component variants and placement options
- reset form styles and move the extra pseudo CSS styles inside the Flowbite Tailwind CSS plugin file (no longer need to write it yourself)
- create new styles and options for the tooltip component and remove Tippy JS as a dependency
- improve documentation container styles and spacing
- apply checkbox and radio input styles as base styles using the plugin interface
@tailwindcss/formsplugin as a dependency
- create a Tailwind CSS plugin that can be included after requiring via NPM
- remove some unnecessary HTML markup and classes from the component examples
- update card button icons
Released on September 28th, 2021.
- improve the modal functionality by generating the backdrop on the fly and enable showing/hiding of the modal with JS not just data attributes by using the
- improve the semantic HTML markup of alerts, button groups, navigation bars, and dropdowns
- fix the responsive scroll issue for modals (if the content was larger than the viewport, elements inside the modal were unaccessible)
- create a new component called list group which got separated from the button group component
- improve navigation bar markup by requiring only one list of pages to prevent duplicate content
- add the possibility to programatically show or hide elements using the
Released on September 25th, 2021.
- add datepicker plugin and documentation
- improve documentation
Released on September 12th, 2021.
- fixed some of the purged CSS classes for the alerts components
- clicking outside the dropdown component will now also close the dropdown menu
- add previous and next links for the docs page
Released on September 9th, 2021.
- initial release files