Flowbite - Changelog
Read more about the releases made for FlowBite from the official changelog
We strive to keep a good accountability of all of the version changes that we make for the FlowBite library.
- update card button icons
Released on September 28th, 2021.
- improve the modal functionality by generating the backdrop on the fly and enable showing/hiding of the modal with JS not just data attributes by using the
- improve the semantic HTML markup of alerts, button groups, navigation bars, and dropdowns
- fix the responsive scroll issue for modals (if the content was larger than the viewport, elements inside the modal were unaccessible)
- create a new component called list group which got separated from the button group component
- improve navigation bar markup by requiring only one list of pages to prevent duplicate content
- add the possibility to programatically show or hide elements using the
Released on September 25th, 2021.
- add datepicker plugin and documentation
- improve documentation
Released on September 12th, 2021.
- fixed some of the purged CSS classes for the alerts components
- clicking outside the dropdown component will now also close the dropdown menu
- add previous and next links for the docs page
Released on September 9th, 2021.
- initial release files